“So, do you have experience…?”
Tsk! Experience daw… Sh*t!
Tagal mong pinaghandaan yung call tapos ganito.
Ligwak na nga ba?
Paano mo nga ba sasagutin pag ganyan na ang tanong? Odds are mauutal ka o mabablangko, dahil hindi mo alam kung ano ang isasagot mo.
Magye-YES ka na lang ba kahit wala? Will you risk telling a lie, saying yes, just so you get hired and then just learn on the job?
While it’s not totally bad to learn on the job, and that we all know that lying isn’t good… handa ka bang umikot ang pwet mo kaka-Google at YouTube para aralin kung paano?
“Sh*t, baka mabisto ako.”
“Sh*t, baka mahuli ako.”
“Sh*t, baka madali ako, yari ako.”
Is the stress worth it?
As freelancers, we need our business to be built as a sustainable business. And instead of destroying what you’ve built after failing to prove to your client that you can do the job well, aba, eh makinig ka sa episode na ito.
In this 1st short, but meaty episode, of a 2-part series, learn:
- The perfect words to say when talking with a prospect when asked if you have experience but you have none
- How to confidently say that you have “no experience” and get hired for saying so
- How to position yourself even as a newbie in a specific market or industry when talking with a prospect
- How to build your credibility in spite of the lack of experience in a particular market that your prospect requires
- How to make your prospect trust and hire you even with “no experience”
You choose… say yes now, destroy your reputation later? O makikinig ka sa episode na ito and find out how to avoid lying and the possibility to still bag that client kahit no experience ka?
Di kami nang-aaway ha? Ayaw ka lang namin manatiling poorita, lalo na in a few weeks lang, Ber months na! 😉
Upskill for FREE!!! Sign-up NOW on the waitlist to join our 28-minute Chatbot crash course and include chatbot builder to your platform skills, which knowledge of it alone can get you higher-paying clients and even subcontracts. Again, it’s FREE, so grab your slot NOW!
Keep listening to the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Podcast, the podcast na bawal sa pabebe, hindi puro kalokohan at theory-theory lang, deretsahan at walang drama, where you can learn how you can double your rates without scaring your clients and prospects through these links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/milliondollarfilipinofreelancer/