WARNING: ANG EPISODE NA ITO AY RATED SPG. PATNUBAY SA MAGUGULANG AY KINAKAILANGAN.
A different brand of freelancing… that’s what he is all about. And his dream? It’s that “one day, freelancers will be uttered in the same breath as doctors, lawyers, accountants, and engineers…”
This man has already made a huge difference, and is continuously doing so, changing the lives of over 5000 Filipino freelancers today.
Bashers!!! We are so excited, my co-host, Corina Obrero, & I, Niel Reichl, for this special chance to interview the one and only….
…“John The Legend”, CEO & Founder, of the Freelance Movement Tribe
…also called the Visionary of Filipino Freelancers dahil sa kanyang pangmalakasang pangarap para sa mga freelancers
…Tinaguriang “Johnny Veggies” at “Lider ng Kulto” ng kanyang mga bashers
Walang iba kundi si… John Pagulayan!
In this much-awaited episode, tara na at silipin kung ano nga ba ang nasa isip ng isang John Pagulayan. Isa nga ba siyang anomalya? Tao ba talaga siya? Let’s get up close and personal with JTL. Hear from him directly and find out about:
- His Evolution as a Leader – from being a konduktor, a clown, call center agent, to leading a Tribe of successful freelancers
- How writing like a girl paved the way to his freelancing career
- Uncover the why behind every Freelancer’s fear of reaching out to prospects
- Why you don’t need impress the prospect at the expense of the truth
- Why someone who’s not techy and hates writing ended up as a copywriter
- The painful truth why you can’t retain a client, no matter how good you are
- The Mindset of a True Leader: The Ultimate Reason Behind Why You React (Or Not) To Bashing
Ito na yata ang PINAKA-KAYANIG-YANIG, MAKABASAG-HELMET NG MGA POORITA, PABEBE AT INARTE!! The MOST GUT-WRENCHING, SOUL-CRUNCHING, HEARTBREAKING EPISODE ever!!!!
Ihanda ang earphones o headset para siguradong sapul ang mga dapat masapul. Bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan, eh di guilty? Sheket ba??
Tough love tayo dito, mga besh. Believe it or not, we only want to help you out and reach your dream to be a Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer. Who knows? Kaya, tutok na!
Upskill for FREE!!! Sign-up NOW on the waitlist to join our 28-minute Chatbot crash course and include chatbot builder to your platform skills, which knowledge of it alone can get you higher-paying clients and even subcontracts. Again, it’s FREE, so grab your slot NOW!
Keep listening to the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Podcast, the podcast na bawal sa pabebe, hindi puro kalokohan at theory-theory lang, deretsahan at walang drama, where you can learn how you can double your rates without scaring your clients and prospects through these links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/milliondollarfilipinofreelancer/