What are the factors you consider in charging a premium? Are you one of the freelancers na alanganing magcharge ng premium rates especially kung hindi pa naman malaki ang revenue ni client?
Let’s look at it the other way, this time ikaw naman ang consumer, ikaw si client.
Have you tried paying extra kasi gusto mo iprioritize ka dahil me hinahabol kang oras? Minsan you will even choose yung higher ang charge kasi ang thinking mo pag mas mahal meaning mas magaling, mas mabilis, mas ok ang results. Tama?
In this episode, Neil Reichl with co-host Corina Obrero talks about how you can charge a premium by delivering faster to clients kahit pa it has no direct results in terms of revenue. They emphasize that as service providers, the value we give to our clients doesn’t always mean money, sometimes it’s in another form – TIME.
Grab your pen and paper to take down notes for in this short, entertaining, and encouraging episode, you will:
- Know the second way to make offers that make business sense: time-based results
- Understand why clients are willing to pay a premium
- Discover that you can charge a premium even if it does not make any business sense in terms of revenue (money)
- Be surprised that there are clients that are even asking for a higher price
- Learn how to charge a premium and the key question to ask the clients
I hope this episode opens your mind and gives you the courage and confidence to charge more than your competitors.
Bitin ka ba sa kwentuhan ngayon? Balikan mo ang last episode where we talk about Making Offers on Revenue-Based Results. In that episode binigay namin ang “Freelancing Pricing Formula”, kaya make sure na mapakinggan mo.
But wait, there’s more! 3-part series kasi tong “Make Offers that Make Business Sense” kaya pakinggan mo din ang next episode!
Join the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Launch Giveaway in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Subscribe or follow on your favorite podcast platform, leave a review and take a screenshot. If hindi ka sure how, see the videos below:
- Here’s how to review on Apple: https://youtube.com/shorts/70EOO1s611I?feature=share
- Here’s how to review on Spotify: https://youtube.com/shorts/25-kYVx-weA?feature=share
Step 3: Click this link for more chances of winning!
If you’re hungry for more, check out how you can double your rates without scaring your clients and prospects so you can be a world-class Filipino freelancer through these links:
Join our Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/milliondollarfilipinofreelancer/
Follow Niel Reichl on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nielreichl
Follow Niel Reichl Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nielreichl/
Learn more about Niel’s exclusive coaching program: www.theauthoritycircle.com